Please ensure you register as a parishioner so that we can provide you with an income tax receipt at the end of the year for your donations. You may register by sending your contact information (name, address, cell phone, email) and names of all of your immediate family members to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Give
- Online Giving – Donate Now
- Safe and secure online gifts through CanadaHelps.org
- Give a one-time gift or set up ongoing monthly donations using your credit card or chequing account using PayPal
- Create/manage your giving profile
- If you prefer to not use online giving for your monthly donation, you can send us a copy of a void cheque either by email to email@example.com or by regular mail to the parish office along with instructions on amount and frequency (weekly or monthly).
- Cheques can be mailed to the parish office.
4. Interac E-transfer: the email address to use to send money to St. Anne's through Interac E-Transfer is firstname.lastname@example.org
- GREEN THUMB MINISTRY -
Virtual bottle drive: Have you experienced the great convenience of SARCAN's Drop & Go service? St. Anne's Parish, Regina is running a virtual bottle drive through the Drop & Go service to support the Green Thumb Ministry and live plants in the church.
All you have to do is type "blessings" at the Drop & Go kiosk when you are prompted for the "group phase" to print out your stickers. It's that easy! Complete step by step instructions on how to use Drop & Go are attached. /files/docs/SARCAN_Drop_and_Go_Directions_St_Anne_102122_.pdf